HONDA Grom MSX-125 R2 Pro Camshaft
Advertised duration 304 / 314 degree
.226" intake lobe lift
.226" exhaust lobe lift
230° duration at .050" intake and Exhaust
.002"-.003" clearance on rockers
All 2014-19 year models
DCR Valve Springs REQUIRED -DOES NOT PAIR WITH OTHER SPRINGS
- same day shipping up to 7 days shipping time
- Motorcycle - Street Bike - Honda Street Bike
- Powersports | MX/ATV/UTV/Street - Streetbike - HONDA STREET
- Motorcycle - Street Bike
- Motorcycle - Pit/Mini Bike
- Powersports | MX/ATV/UTV/Street - Streetbike
- Powersports | MX/ATV/UTV/Street
- Honda Street Bike|HONDA STREET|Street Bike|Pit/Mini Bike|Streetbike|Motorcycle|Powersports | MX/ATV/UTV/Street
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H6.0000” x L10.0000”
- This item ships in its own box.
Total Reviews (2)
Reviewed by: Cisco01/23/2016 12:47PM
Product ownership: A year or longer
Purchased from: Daniel Crower LLC
I'm using this cam on my BrianS 170 BBK for my 2014 Honda grom and it has been work great with over 5,000 miles of use. I have also installed this cam on my Finbro 183 BBK kit for the Honda grom which I replaced the finbro cam and this cam has improved the overall performance of the Finbro 183 grom. I also used the duel valve spring setup for both these groms and I have had no issues with them failing.
Reviewed by: Cameron06/10/2019 12:06PM
Product ownership: A year or longerNot purchased from: Daniel Crower LLC
Highly recommended for any stock bore grom to REALLY wake their bike up! From our stock bike the intake and exhaust was a nice addition going from 8.08hp to around 10hp. With this camshaft we were able to net over 12.5hp and it makes that 12.5hp at 10k rpm! With just an intake an exhaust we were seeing around a peak 10hp at 7000-7500 and it would fall off to around 6-7hp at 9200rpm. Top speeds are generally mid 70s on a daily commute and low 80s on a good day. Awesome camshaft for the money!
You must login to post a review.