Daniel Crower LLC only ships with UPS on an outgoing basis. We will not ship any outgoing packages through any other carrier or service unless it is a bulk or special item that requires special shipping. Any incoming packages should be insured and shipped using a reputable shipping company with a tracking number. Any shipping, including returns, is the responsibility of the customer. Please do not ship parts to us through USPS because they are required to leave packages outside our door when we are closed even on the weekends and the packages are not secure and may get stolen. We suggest shipping with UPS or FedEx.
- In stock orders usually ship within 5 business days of receiving the order.
- We cannot guarantee to have every item in our catalog in stock.
- All ground orders do not have a guaranteed transit time.
- UPS will not ship to P.O. boxes.
- Shipping cut off is at 2pm (PST) each business day.
- Any shipping method available can be used via UPS. Overnight, 3 day, 2 day, ground, etc.
- Expedited shipping only guarantees how long it will take to ship, not the day it leaves DCR. UPS does not ship on Sundays or holidays. UPS will ship on Saturdays, for time sensitive items, but these items must be marked for Saturday delivery, and there is a substantial fee added. Therefore, we do not offer Saturday delivery. For example, an order leaving DCR on Thursday, with 2 day shipping will arrive on Monday. https://www.ups.com/content/us/en/shipping/time/service/value_added/sat_delivery.html